The information contained in this website (Valorzone.com) is for general purposes only. Although we makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information on this site. Valorzone.com makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of such content. Furthermore, we does not accept any liability whatsoever for any information on this website or incorporated into it by reference.
Every care is taken to secure the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed pictures. In most cases, we will contact you either before we make the feature post, or immediately after, to verify your agreement to the displayed content, and the accuracy of our “link back” to you. We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
Valorzone.com has provided links to other sites (including commercial sites) for the convenience of visitors. However, we are not responsible for, nor specifically endorses or supports the content or services that may be offered by these sites nor warrants the accuracy of any information found through those links. Please direct questions/comments regarding these sites to the authors of the respective sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, valorzone.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Designated Agent (as set forth below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The material at this site is protected by copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you must not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material at this site without the consent of the copyright owner. You may save a local copy or print a copy of material at this site for your own personal use, provided the copyright notice on the material is not removed. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not post material from this site to a local intranet site, or distribute the material for your own commercial purpose, without the copyright owner’s permission. If you have copy rights issue related to this sight we will be happy to remove that content from our website For that purpose you can contact us from our contact us page.
You are welcome to link to articles on this site. You must not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of valorzone.com.
Please do provide us the following details:
- Your name, E-mail Address.
- Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website.
- Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website.